| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dalatangi in January is very cool at 0.3 °C (32.54 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 134.5mm (5.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 3:51 long and the longest day is 6:55 long with an average length of 5:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Dalatangi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Dalatangi, Iceland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Dalatangi:
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 676.5 kms (420.4 miles) NNW
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 669.9 kms (416.3 miles) NNW
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 870.9 kms (541.2 miles) WNW
- Raufarh÷fn, Iceland - 170 kms (105.6 miles) NW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) WNW
- Reykhˇlar, Iceland - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) W
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) W
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) SW
- ReykjavÝk, Iceland - 414.5 kms (257.5 miles) WSW
- KirkjubŠjarklaustur, Iceland - 270.4 kms (168 miles) SW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) WSW
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 671.3 kms (417.1 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 661.7 kms (411.2 miles) NNE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 456.3 kms (283.6 miles) SE
- HoyvÝk/ Tˇrshavn, Faroe Islands - 492.4 kms (306 miles) SE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 492.8 kms (306.2 miles) SE
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 848.5 kms (527.3 miles) SE
- Lerwick, Uk - 848.7 kms (527.4 miles) SE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 893.2 kms (555 miles) SE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 871.3 kms (541.4 miles) SSE