Average Temperatures in Dalatangi, Iceland
- The average annual temperature in Dalatangi, Iceland is cool at 3.5 degrees Celsius (38.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) which is a very low range.
- August is the warmest month (a little cool) with an average temperature of 8.3 degrees Celsius (46.94 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (March) is very cool having a mean temperature of 0.1 degrees Celsius (32.18 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Dalatangi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Dalatangi Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Dalatangi
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 676.5 kms (420.4 miles) NNW
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 669.9 kms (416.3 miles) NNW
- Aputiteq, Greenland - 870.9 kms (541.2 miles) WNW
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 170 kms (105.6 miles) NW
- Akureyri, Iceland - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) WNW
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) W
- Stykkisholmur, Iceland - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) W
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) SW
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 414.5 kms (257.5 miles) WSW
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 270.4 kms (168 miles) SW
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 383.4 kms (238.2 miles) WSW
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 671.3 kms (417.1 miles) NNE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 661.7 kms (411.2 miles) NNE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 456.3 kms (283.6 miles) SE
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 492.4 kms (306 miles) SE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 492.8 kms (306.2 miles) SE
- Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk - 848.5 kms (527.3 miles) SE
- Lerwick, Uk - 848.7 kms (527.4 miles) SE
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 893.2 kms (555 miles) SE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 871.3 kms (541.4 miles) SSE